Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: I love this forum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I love this forum.

    Very nice MG. Thanks for the inclusion.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_six4three's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I love this forum

    i hate this dang forum.......it's addictive.....should be doing other things.

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: I love this forum

    haha..good post...... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I love this forum

    that was pretty cool. i liked it.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I love this forum

    Here is the one I post several months back.

    I Love This Board

    We got winners, we got losers
    Chain fluffers and snoozers
    And we got kiddies, we got liars
    We got crazy all nighters
    And elp6n thinks she a movie star

    Hmm, hmm, hmm I love this board

    We got vikings, we got raiders
    Sore winners and haters
    And we got freddy, we got balla
    gc_devil and nola
    And the veterans talk about their battle scars

    Hmm, hmm, hmm I love this board

    [Chorus:]
    I love this board
    It's my kind of place
    Just scrollin' through the front page
    Puts a big smile on my face
    It ain't too hard, come as you are
    Hmm, hmm, hmm I love this board

    I've seen short post, we got hot heads
    Blue-collar boys and rednecks
    And we got hokies, lots of ut fans
    And I've even seen a few canes
    And we like to fight over our favorite teams

    Hmm, hmm, hmm I love this board
    Yes I do

    I like my dog (I like my dog)
    I like my friends (I like my friends)
    I like to met them at ball games
    I like to sleep now and then

    But I love this board
    It's my kind of place
    Just scrollin' around the forum
    Puts a big smile on my face
    No member charge, come as you are
    Hmm, hmm, hmm I love this board
    Hmm, hmm, hmm I love this board

    We got ladies and a big guy named al
    Old ball players and a real bad kids
    We got newbies and we got veterans
    A dumb-ass and a wise-guy
    If you get too bored just make a newer post
    Reason number 672 why

    Hmm, hmm, hmm I love this board
    I'm hidin on out boys
    My time's over
    Got to get to bed

    Hmm, hmm, hmm I love this board
    I just love it

    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Rambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2004
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I love this forum

    Haha I love them both..

  7. #7
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I love this forum

    Now, I'm mad b/c i wasn't mentioned in either one [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

    j/k guys...those are hilarious!!!! This may turn into a kareokee (sp?) contest of forum songs..haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •